Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Polmolive Dish and Sponge dish soap



I decided to try this new Palmolive Dish and Sponge soap and I have to say I have really been enjoying it! It possesses a fresh clean scent, almost a floral/fruit scent and truly does make the dish sponge stay smelling fresh a lot longer. I use Dobie pads for cleaning my dishes and will often toss one in the dishwasher to sanitize it and make it smell clean again. However, since using this new dish soap, it has lasted longer and to tell you the truth, I have yet to have to run it through the washer!

The Palmolive Dish and Sponge Fresh Dish Liquid sells for about $3.29 a bottle and will save the life of your sponges, in turn, saving you a few dollars!

I say, give it a try! A little goes a long way when cleaning greasy dishes and pots and pans.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...