Sunday, June 30, 2013

My favorite chocolate chip cookies!

If I was asked to pick my all time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, it would be this one! These cookies are about two to three bites big, but pack a punch of flavor!

I have a basic recipe for these cookies, but never stick to it, lol. I always add more chocolate chips, more flour, different extracts and different pudding flavors.


When I was a little girl, I remember the itty bitty Entenmann's chocolate chip cookies that my mom would bring home from the grocery store. They were sooooo good! I have to say that these do remind me of those scrumptious cookies! 


My husband likes it when I make chocolate latte cookies with this cookie recipe! For these I add coffee and cocoa to the mix. Those are his favorite cookies :) 



Get creative and enjoy your chocolate chip cookies! 


For more great chocolate chip cookies information, tips and recipes, check out the following links:









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...