Monday, June 24, 2013

Palmolive Dish Soaps: Perfect for cleaning your baking dishes

If I am going to be baking more, now that I am back in school, I definitely need a good dish soap to clean up with! Not only does the dish soap need to work on greasy, buttery pots, pans and bake-ware, it also needs to be kind to my skin.

I was given a sample of all three of the dish soaps in the above image. We decided to try out the pink one first. The bottle of pink Palmolive soap indicates it will also help with soft hands. And I have to say, it really does!
In addition, the soap has a fresh, pleasant fragrance and lasts a long time. Meaning: One squirt goes a long way!

I have not been paid to give you my opinion about Palmolive dish soap...this is an honest review from me :)

If you are interested in putting your dish soap to a challenge or want to try out Palmolive dish soaps, try this recipe: Pecan Pie
This pecan pie recipe will truly test your dish soaps capabilities! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...