Sunday, June 23, 2013

THE Internship

The latest and greatest news is that I have an open door to work an internship at a local bakery!

The reasons I think this is necessary:

If I am going to open my own bakery, I need to learn how to run one
Learning to use all the big equipment is a must
PRICING: it is important for me to learn how to price my baked goods
Oh, I could go on and on!

I have been in touch with the owner of the bakery via email. I am going to call her this week to make an appointment to meet with her!

In addition, I am going to begin my History and Ingredients course this week! Lots of new things going on and that makes me happy...these are great steps in the direction of my future :)

If that picture of my peanut butter and chocolate no-bake pie looks good to you...give it a try, Click here



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...