Monday, June 17, 2013

The newest Baking School information

I am here today with good news! The American Institute of Baking (AIB) it is!!!! I Called today and spoke with a representative and am going to try a free course. When I like that, I will pay for other courses to take. The course descriptions are very detailed, so it looks like I will be learning a lot of new things.

I am very excited!

I also have contact information to a bakery that offers internships. I plan on looking into that now that I have the school situation straight. Things are coming along!

Thank you to all those who placed baking orders for Father's Day this past weekend! It felt so good to be baking again :)
Above is a picture of my Reese's brownies!!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...