Friday, August 22, 2014

Cookie baking class

Last year I took a baking and ingredients class online through AIB.  It was filled with great information and I made an A on the couse.
They offer many valuable online courses that aid one in the baking process. There is a cookie baking class that I would like to take. I have wanted to take it for some time...since I took the last class, actually. 

But,  then life happened.  I took a new job that not only manipulated much of my days, but stressed me out to the point that when I got home in the evenings my brain was fried and I was exhausted.  Shortly after that, I got pregnant!  I found myself on partial bed rest...One would think that would be an opportune time to take a class, but it wasn't :(

Now, the baby is here and I'm working part time. Maybe now I can make it work! 

Although my husband has gone back to school and works full time, I'm hoping to be able to create a schedule that allows me to take this class.  It will only benefit my baking business: Tastenc.com.  You can find me and like my page on Facebook! 

I say all of that to say. .. don't give up on your dreams. It's all in the timing. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...