Wednesday, October 8, 2014

It's hot cocoa time!

Other than a warm fire in the fireplace, what is better than hot cocoa on a cool fall evening? Keep it clean people, this is a family friendly blog!

I love making hot cocoa for myself and my family. It is something we can all enjoy together. Often times, I will heat up almond milk on the stove and add milk chocolate chips for a rich and creamy treat.

Something I am looking forward to trying really soon is using coconut milk and almond milk to make hot cocoa! Doesn't that sound fantastic? Add a dab of cinnamon and whaaaalaaaa...a special hot drink for all!

Here are a few recipes to make hot cocoa for yourself, family and friends:

White hot cocoa

Crockpot hot cocoa

Easy hot cocoa recipes

More easy hot cocoa recipes

New hot cocoa recipes are in the works, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...