Monday, August 10, 2015

Ooooo...pretty lights!

Innoo Tech contacted me asked if I was interested in writing a review on their newly released, "Icicle Ball String Lights". Since I love Christmas and everything pertaining to it, I jumped on the opportunity to add some Christmas to my August!

I received the lights in this cute little box...

But, after allowing the solar panel to charge in my windowsill for most of the afternoon, I quickly found out that there was nothing "little" about the light that they give off! 

I shut myself (and the lights) in my walk in closet and they lit it up! The colors are vibrant and bright. And the shape of the light bulbs is beautiful. They look like large colored rain drops. These are perfect for Holiday decorating, but I can also see them being useful for weddings or simply to light up the patio during the warmer months.

For more information about these fabulous lights, you can click HERE to view them on Amazon.com. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...