Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Mega sized Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies






Searching Pinterest (the story of my life), I found a recipe that struck me as delish! They were Oreo filled chocolate chip cookies. Of course I just HAD to put my spin on the original recipe (click here for the original recipe)  so what I did was made my cookies MEGA sized!! I'm not even joking...each of my cookies can easily feed 3 people. They are more like....well....mini pies!





First I started out with these scrumptious morsels...



Then I added some chocolate chip cookie dough like this...





And I ended up with these...





However, it is difficult to see how HUGE these cookies, I mean pies, really are. So, what did I do? I made up a batch of normal sized chocolate chip and M&M cookies to show you the difference in size. 





It is still hard to see, but hopefully my MEGA and HUGE references give you the idea :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...